30 plus years as a licensed agent, 12 of which are here in WA. Born and raised in the Northwest and am here to stay. My forte is advising sellers how to get the most dollars, and counseling buyers how to get their offer accepted in a competitive market.
Trainer and mentor of phenomenally successful local agents.
- I work in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, counties.
- B.A. from Arizona State
- Active in local community organizations
- Years as a Kiwanis member raising funds for scholastic scholarships
- 12 years as a member of the Arlington Arts Council
- Served on various City of Arlington Boards
- Years as a member of the local Chamber of Commerce
- Married to David, 1 son, 4 grandchildren, rescue dog named Ringo Star, and a rescue kitty named Splashy.
- We live in the Gleneagle golf community and enjoy golf, gardening, artistic hobbies and traveling.
- My last name is pronounced “Cool”, I married a cool guy.
Advanced Map Search
Hallmark Homes NW will take great care of you!